Monday, June 2, 2008

Singapore travel –Memorable experiences

My wonderful and memorable experiences of Singapore travel began right from the moment I arrived at the airport. It is most modern and beautiful airports of the world, I have come across and every small little detail is taken care of. I had my hotel-reserved ad even the airport transfer, so I hopped into the waiting taxi. On the way to the hotel, which took us almost half an hour, I passed by the city’s skyscrapers and the beautiful streets. The city was just starting to move as it was early morning and I was told that it is only few hours before when there would be no space, as the city traffic would be at its peak. I was happy with the hotel and I could see many tourists there. I was very excited about the place, I did not waste any time, and got myself a sightseeing tour booked at the hotel. Singapore tourism is a big industry here and with the right directions, it is on the boom. During my Singapore travel, I loved the malls at the Orchard road, the botanical gardens were amazing, and a visit to the Singapore Zoo incredible. The relished the food here and the variety served made ne asking for more.

No comments: